Saturday, February 7, 2009

A brief update...

It's 9 days until we get internet. Right now, we're using my parent's internet. So, I'll give a brief summary of what's happened:

We closed! We got our keys at noon on our closing day, and moved in that afternoon!! We've been busy busy busy getting all the necessities we couldn't forsee until actually moving into our home. So far, so good. I can't wait to start updating everything to how I want it. The house is still a work in progress, but that's just fine with me :)

A great new addition to our living room is our 42" Plasma TV! I won it in a drawing at my gym!! I still can't believe it, and we've had it for over a week!

And here is a video tour of the house. It's just the basics now, but soon it'll become more like our home :)


No comments: