Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas

And there's no snow here. A little weird, but it's ok. We had a nice Christmas together. As odd as it is not being around all our family, it was relaxing to not have to have a few different places to squeeze in 2 days.

Our first Christmas together wasn't quite what I pictured, but I wouldn't have had it any other way this year. We didn't spend it in our new house, but we spent it in anticipation of our house. We can't wait.

We both had a good Christmas. So did the cats. Buster actually played with store bought toys! And they got a couple items which will make the move to our new house a little easier, and keep the environment familiar.

Tomorrow, we will go hunting through the sales for a refrigerator. We'll also hit up the gym with my new membership (Thanks Don!) . Hopefully, I can utilize my membership and get myself back in a better shape so that I'm happier with myself.

So, the countdown is on! 19 days til our house!!

No comments: